- 1 Protein Smoothies Recipes
- 1.1 The Benefits Of Protein Smoothies
- 1.2 Delicious Protein Smoothies To Include In Your Diet
Protein Smoothies Recipes
Protein drinks are drinks that have many benefits for the body. In addition to supporting the effect of physical training, they strengthen immune health and prevent fatigue. We have complete information about protein smoothies recipes.
Protein smoothies have become one of the favorite dietary supplements for those looking to build muscle and lose weight. Although a complete and healthy diet is necessary to achieve these goals, these drinks are excellent nutritional allies.
Today, there are many industrial smoothies that can be found in supermarkets. However, there are also some natural recipes that concentrate high quality protein smoothies recipes.
Still haven’t included these smoothies in your diet? Despite their fame, many still do not know what their contributions and benefits are. Therefore, below we would like to present their main benefits to you as well as five ways to prepare them at home. So take note!
The Benefits Of Protein Smoothies
By consuming protein shakes, you can effectively meet your daily protein needs. As some already know, a sedentary person needs at least 0.8 grams of protein per kilogram, even 2 grams when a sporting activity is exercised.
So, why consume these smoothies? Because these drinks:
- Are supplements that support the development and maintenance of muscles, especially during regular physical training?
- Contains energetic ingredients that optimize physical and mental performance
- Prevent muscle injuries and cramps during and after exercise
- Strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infections
- Help us follow a healthier diet that helps us avoid overweight
- Have a satiating effect that helps us not to overeat
Delicious Protein Smoothies To Include In Your Diet
Many foods containing protein, such as vegetables, seeds, or nuts, can be the perfect ingredients when making protein smoothies, to be consumed before or after exercise. Here is guided information about protein smoothies recipes.
Coconut Milk And Mint Smoothie
In addition to providing a good amount of protein, this delicious drink contains fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. This is why it is ideal for improving physical performance and strengthening muscles.
- ½ cup of coconut milk (125 ml)
- ½ glass of water (125 ml)
- 6 spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon of mint leaves (15 g)
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder (45 g)
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients until you obtain a smooth drink.
- Serve the smoothie without filtering it and drink it quickly after preparation.
Avocado, Blueberry And Almond Milk Smoothie
This alternative is one of the most complete and delicious protein smoothies around. It contains high quality protein, antioxidant compounds and healthy fatty acids. In addition, it provides dietary fiber and helps fight against anxiety and problems of digestion.
- ½ ripe avocado
- ½ cup of blueberries (100 g)
- 1 glass of almond milk (250 ml)
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- Mix the pulp of half a ripe avocado with blueberries, almond milk and chia seeds. Mix.
- Make sure everything is well blended, then serve immediately.
Soy, Banana And Peanut Butter Smoothie
To fill up on vegetable proteins, you can prepare this soy smoothie. Its ingredients are low in calories and provide the body with carbohydrates, lipids and antioxidants.
- ½ cup of soft tofu (100 g)
- 1 glass of soy milk (250 ml)
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ tablespoon of peanut butter (5 g)
- Mix all the ingredients for a few minutes.
- Once the smoothie is well blended, serve immediately.
Yogurt And Fruit Smoothie
This yogurt and fruit protein smoothie recipe is a good option to revitalize your body with energy. Due to the combination of its ingredients, it is ideal to take it before workouts or with breakfast.
- ½ cup of skimmed milk (125 ml)
- ½ cup of strawberries (100 g)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt (250 ml)
- ½ cup of orange juice (125 ml)
- 2 tablespoons of whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Beat all the ingredients at maximum speed until the mixture obtained is completely homogeneous and without lumps.
- Serve and add ice if desired.
Oatmeal Banana Smoothie
Rich in fiber, protein and antioxidant compounds, this is one of the most popular protein smoothies. It is advisable to take it before training or during periods of fatigue.
- 4 tablespoons of oats (60 g)
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup of skimmed milk (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of protein powder (15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (15 g)
- Mix together the oatmeal, the banana cut into pieces and the skimmed milk.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the protein powder and honey.
- Finally, beat again and serve immediately.
So, have all of these recipes made you want to make these drinks at home to supplement your diet? As you can see, these smoothies are easy to prepare and have a lot of benefits. Choose the one you like the most and enjoy!