Australia is a famous country for Pakistani visitors, due to its beautiful and attractive culture, which also attracts tourists from all over the world. There is large population of Pakistani living in Australia.
If you want to visit Australia on a visit visa or business visa in 2020, and looking forward to get information about the Australian visa documents requirement and processing time than you are at the right place. The whole process is given below.
The bio metric for Australian visa from Pakistan 2020 is required for all applicants and additional charges will be paid by the applicant for the bio metric and visa processing by Australian Visa Application Center.
Australian Visa from Pakistan Requirements
Documents required for Australian visa from Pakistan are given below:
Copy of your passport and also provide the copy of any pages of your previous passport containing visas or stamps.
– Provide the Family Registration Certificate issued by NADRA, if you don’t have provide Form B.
– If you are married then Marriage Registration Certificate issued by NADRA or Nikah Nama.
1 recent passport size photograph (taken in the last six months)
– A proof document that shows you have sufficient funds which support you during your stay in Australia.
– A Bank statement for the last three months from your bank is required.
The above information should be stamped from the bank
– Salary slips/ pay slips for the last three months if you are an employee.
– Provide your complete travel arrangements/accommodation details.
We recommend you please do not confirm your bookings or purchase airline tickets until visa application is confirmed.
EVIDENCE OF ASSETS:
Provide the complete detail of your assets, For example:
– Land ownership
– Property ownership detail
– Evidence of shares and investments
– You should also provide a polio vaccination certificate.
If you are an employee
– Provide salary slips/ pay slips for the last three months.
– A copy of your contract or letter from your company with stating date of your job, details of your monthly income.
– A leave letter approved from your company which proof your leave (during your stay in visited country) has been approved and you will join your company after your visit.
If you are a student
– Provide the evidence of your menthol at your school/college or university.
Here you can find the complete guide about Australian visa from Pakistan 2020.